Apenheul uses functional and analytical cookies to analyse the visiting behaviour on this website and to ensure optimal usability. We also use tracking cookies that can be processed to send you information that matches your personal preferences and settings. Please view our Privacy Statement for more information. If you would like to know which cookies we place, please have a look at our cookie overview. In order to use tracking cookies, we need your permission. There are no consequences for the functioning of the website if you do not grant permission. Do you agree to the use of tracking cookies?
Deleting or blocking cookies
If you don’t want your device to store cookies, you can delete them manually. If you don’t want our website to place cookies at all, you can block them automatically through your browser:
These cookies are used on apenheul.com:
Apenheul places cookies that are necessary to properly display the website and cookies that are necessary to operate the website.
- ASP.NET_SessionId - as long as the session lasts
- MultiNodeTreePicker - as long as the session lasts
- UMB_UCONTEXT - 1 day
- UMB_UPDCHK - 7 days
- _vwo_uuid_v2 - 1 day
- adlsyn - as long as the session lasts
Google Analytics places cookies that are used to gain insight into website statistics, such as the number of visitors, frequently visited pages or the time spent on our website. These details are completely anonymous and cannot be traced back to a unique person.
- __utmb - 30 minutes
- __utma - 2 years
- __utmc - as long as the session lasts
- __utmt - 10 minutes
- __utmz - 6 months
- _ga - 2 years
- _ga_UA-12075210-1 - as long as the session lasts
- _gid - 1 Tag
Analytical cookies (research)
These cookies track the user behaviour of website visitors. This data is used to improve and optimise the website. These details are completely anonymous and cannot be traced back to a unique person.
- optimizelyBuckets - 10 years
- optimizelyEndUserId - 10 years
- optimizelyPendingLogEvents - 2 years
- optimizelySegments - 10 years
Social media cookies
Twitter places cookies that are required for liking or sharing posts. Additionally, these cookies collect information that can be used to show personalised advertisements on Twitter. More information about the functioning of these cookies can be found on Twitter.
- auth_token - as long as the session lasts
- _twitter_sess - as long as the session lasts
- dnt - 14 days
- eu_cn - 6 months
- guest_id - 2 years
- kdt - 1,5 year
- personalization_id - 2 years
- remember_checked_on - 10 years
- syndication_guest_id - 2 years
- tfw_exp - 14 days
- twid - 10 years
Facebook places cookies that are required for liking posts or updating statuses. Additionally, these cookies collect information that can be used to show personalised advertisements on Facebook. More information about the functioning of these cookies can be found on Facebook.
- fr - 3 months
- wd - 7 days
- presence - as long as the session lasts
- act - as long as the session lasts
- xs - 3 months
- pl - 10 weeks
- sb - 2 years
- c_user - 3 months
- datr - 2 years